Wednesday, December 31, 2003

shuld i bother?

my friend wondered at my lack of "friends" in my Friendster account. she figured it was due to the fact that my profile pic is an Emily photo..a one with her punching someone akshulli. so, yeah.

the theory was that nobody could see what my face looks like so nobody bothered to leave me a message asking me to be a "friend" which is apparently commonplace. erk, i never knew.
now what? scan and upload a photo of myself from some random neoprint thang? i suppose i *could* if i wanted to have more "friends". but doesn't that mean the people who DO turn up because of the bloody pic are ppl hu well, turn up BECAUSE of my pic?

somehow, it leads me to the conclusion that this Friendster thing is all very stupid. i have a feeling i'll be leaving my account AND profile pic idle for quite some time.

*sighs* it just doesn't make sense.




maybe that's why my social circle will always be a small group of people i'm close with. i don't see the point of having a hee-uge social circle and knowing the entire island's population if you're not akshulli...friends with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment