Monday, December 15, 2003

the reunion.

ive been lookin around my CAPpy friends bloggies and they all wrote bout how absofuckinglutely fantastic the day was and here's the shocker..i DIDN"T find it fun. at all.
it was crap.
i cant say it was boring, but gawd, those ppl are mad! i cant believe i wasted an entire day embarassing myself by being around their insanity. geez.

OMG. my pants are on fire. that is like, the most outrageous lie ive ever told and if ANYBODY for a sec believed that, geez you sure are gullible.

it was blardie fun!!! strangely in my usual paranoid self, i was a bit uh, nervy in going because of my constant fear that i'll end up you know, in an awkward situation. hello??? yes, its ultimately imposs wif my frens in CAP but still the niggling feeling was still there and enuff to make me go all second thought-y on the MRT. amazing. the mind is such a warped place. if i had managed to allow myself to believe the delusional crap my mind was feeding me, i would have missed out the funnest fun ive ever had and will have..till the next CAP reunion of course.

so ANYWAY, my delusions were dispersed when i was greeted by bern with a heee-uge bear hug that threw me off-balance. i was actually tottering. so we waited. and waited. and waited. in the meantime, i managed to display my embarassing absolute lack of hand-eye coordination trying to master the CAPcup..bummer. i KNEW i shudn haf dozed off during thise primary skule pe lessons.
so after awhile numbing our asses on the cold floor of the MRT station an dhaving kids stare at us, we went to mcD and grabbed lunch..where we eventually met up with Haz. he is such a total blonde, wahahahaha..you noe, i like, use that phrase wif my skulemates and they like, DON'T get it? like, totally bummer?

*cracking myself up*
see? being blonde is fun!!

well ANYWAY, being outside mcD, NEAR the fountain tested our patience waay too far so we decided heh, let's NOT wait fer vince. so i dashed to change and we proceeded into the fountain. ::bliss::
2hr++ of sheer insanity, loads of star-jumping and splashing around...thinking bout it now, how DiD we manage to spend hours in the fountain doing nothing but frolick?? its quite impossible logicaly. there's only so much you can do, but hey we did! and kass akshiulli manged to look like she was dancing in some bits. pfft. jk. o0. everybody was staring..and there was basic general public commentary of

"siao"
"you'll catch pneumonia"
"your house don't have water is it?"

but WHAT the fuck. their all just jealous of us and in completely misery stuck in their own mundane lives. mWahahahahhaha

and, ppl took photos!
hrm. not sure whether to place that in the Good or Bad pile.

oh yes, mid-way through, vince FINALLY arrived in which we all proceeded to chase him and give him a bear hug..where i promptly broke my glasses. *sighs* bummer.
so more water fun and the capcup-ing [read: more of andrea complaining 'iz! you're pathetic' ok, so she DDNT say that, but it was something liddat. o0.]
AND, i realized two things there and then at the fountain.
a] i was the shortest one there..i never till then realized how below-ave i was. i shall forever remember andrea mimicing me-she crouched down and asked 'am i the shortest one here?'. pah and bloody pah. lupinly, it really didnt occur to me!! i mean yeah, i knew i wasnt the tallest one there but..argh, like, nevermind.
b]i forgot to pack in something very essential. how mortifying. so i had to trawl through seiyu, half-blind and soaked looking for my *essential* stuff.

now that we were warm+dry, movie time!! Love, Actually rawks!! the ppl in in are so cute!! tho i really find it hard to agree that colin firth is hot. uh. he's not. but that little boy with his toothy grin, and hugh grant *grooving* around and here's the big one (drumroll please) Karl!!!!! hothothotsexgod!!!! yum. absolutely. we were all gushing and swooning much to the disdain of vince and haz. [i tink we made them feel inadequate, wahahahahha] but my god, he is like, so hot!!!!! haiz. let's all hope he's not gay. *wags finger at andrea and karen*

"pass me a bucket to drool in" -bern

then we headed off to bern's seafood steamboat thingy where on the journey there kass turned into a shampoo model cuz the air-con was blowing her hair *lucky girl, you!* and i found out that hey, they dont speak singlish. cuz we were discussing the accents that we coukd do then someone commented that hey, she cant do local accents. and i find it incredibly funny cuz then someone else went on to do a Lian accent which was decent i suppose but itw as funny cuz it sounde like any of my chinese friends at school when their pissed. you know, with that lilt and the 'blah blah blah lor' and such. huh.

came home late. the shuttle bus at Turf City realyyy tested my patience. i was so desperate that i tried to hitch a ride from ppl to drop me at the main road so i can grab a cab..well, the first car was really full so fine. but shit sia. this unty just slammed the door in my face half-way through my sentence. BITCH. i was so pissed, and already upset cuz i was absolutely gna be late AND half-blind. my GOd.
well anyway, when i eventually got to the main road, there were no available cabs. reminiscent of the youth Park thingy akshulli. so in the end, thank GOD, there was the 67!!!! i love buses. unfortunately. it was full of leering bangla' workers so ee-yew. than k god again fer my best friend who kept me company through out the entire ordeal!! yay you!!
when i finally got to my bus stop, i took off my shoes and ran home barefoot for like 700++metres? woke up 2day and saw my blisters in their whole glory. *sigh*

but who cares????? cuz i had such a fantastic time, it was all worth it. evn the hot melted butter splattering at me.

*grins contentedly*





No comments:

Post a Comment