Monday, December 29, 2003

fucked-up

++shall not dwell on my html that has decided to mess up. yes, i know it is my fault. yes, i noe that i shud have paid more attn during those computer lessons they forced us to take a few years back. but nobody told me i was gna start a blogg then!! *whines* how was i supposed to noe?...

alright. breathe. breathe.


SO. skule starts in a few days. whatever holiday resolution i made has mostly gone down the drain. it is proof however that *drum rolll*....i am not very resolved. argh. this is bad. it's bad for my future plans and schemes cuz it shows how THOSE would end up as well. ergo, i really have to do something constructive about my lack of resolve. yes.

im ranting arn't i?

but skule is going to start! and even tho at very start of a month-long holz im just about readdy to throw in the proverbial towel and say hell to the school, i always end up anticipating school re-opening. this i suppose, is also proof that i *never*learn my lesson. gads, im stuck in quite a rut.

and oh yes. i cut my hair. eyelash bangs, pixie thing.
sometimes i like it, sometimes i tink its J-poppy [gah!] so like i told kass just now, i shall hence avoid bright colours and generally fluffy things that scream 'kawaa-i!'. say hellloooo to black.

wee! new batch of students next year..will prove to be interesting. will use them as subjects for my social experiments and write and present a paper to universities and flabbergast the faculty. oh ok, fine. mebbe not the paper thing.

hah! good riddance Random Senior Bitches etc! the school will be a much bettter place without you bloody lians!
i feel very sorry that *certain* people in my batch cant graduate this year. damn.

..my air-con leaked again. on my hw this time.
note to self: use water-proof pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment