Wednesday, December 17, 2003

[aura: hellish]

oweee....i need my glasses!!! my head is racked with painful tension due to the strain my eyes are being put under. torture and torment galore.

i thought i was strange cuz i havent managed to catch EITHER of the LOTR movies..huh, i read the book though. though i have to admit legolas and aragorn might just convince me to finally watch it..AFTER i borrrow the VCDs of the last two i suppose. its just so hyped up and everybody's crowing about the premiere today that it seemed surreal that hey, i HAVENT watched it. until today.

cuz i was out wif my pri skule mate and so blah blah blah and the usual dodgy convos and i brought up the lotr thing.

"im meeting my friend [kass] to return her jacket cuz she's catching LOTR and needed it back"

"huh?"

"LOTR."

"what's that?"

"you know..Lord of The Rings"

*stares blankly*

".....uh, nevermindey."


so i suppose im not the only not caught up in a non-LOTR existence. and im not the worst case either.

No comments:

Post a Comment