Tuesday, December 23, 2003

my incontinent air-con

[aura:peeved]

i hate my air-con, stupid lump of plastic that it is.
huh, you might think 'oh, but think of all the relief it has provided you on hot balmy nights in the very tropical Singapore.' pfft, yeah right. evn when it DOES work, it refuses to actually lower down the temperature to 'air-con temp'. there's no COLD. it just feels like a cool rainy night! and you noe what's even worse? the one in my brudder's room works perfectly fine! ive always pondered over this unfairity[?] and recently i found out from my fudder, it's cuz the tube that carrries the cooling gas or what-shit goes to HIS room before mine! so HIS air-con gets all the nice cooling gas thing. uh!

and if it just refused to work to its optimum performance, well i can understand that. ppl tend to act that way too but my God, when it starts leaking! again. it is the final bloody straw!

i was woken up this morning my mudder crying 'yanti! your air-con! it's dripping! your books are all wet!' huh, you thunk?
[and for the record, only ppl hu noe me pre-secondary call me 'yanti'. yeargh]
so i spent a good amount of time at 6 am in the morning mopping up the sopping, soggy mess. it was horrid. all my marker doodlings bled into a smear and a puddle. all my post-its unposty. and even worse, my brand new roll of doubly-sided tape sogged beyond use! aiiiie!! [i LUFF double-sided tape, its a bloody fantastic invention really]. but the highlight was my dah-ling bio textbook. the poor thing. my saviour when i realize my teacher's babbling crap. haiz. i spent a good hour or two ironing the drowned creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment