Wednesday, December 31, 2003

see? ..i'm fine.

yay.

well, it's not a complete 'over it' but quite considerable. yesterday, i was all melodramatic and over-reacting which proved to be GOOD because it flushed most of the overwhelming emotions out of my system.
so aside from this morning when i woke up and sat in bed for 10 minutes thinking about It again, i haven't moped for the WHOLE day. yay me!

i was upset not at the people involved but at myself and the entire Situation. because it IS partly my fault that allowed the Situation to be.

gack, i hate ethics.
there are times i wish i could be a complete bitch and not give a shit about other ppl and the consequences of my actions..but i can't.

*whoops, must be careful. dont want to accidently reveal what It is o0.*

mudder dah-ling cooked laksa, yum.

won't be going out anywhere this New Year's Eve [expectedly]. my mudder has a firm belief that countdown parties are places for hellspawn *sighs* and she doesn't want to see [or picture me] squirming, jumping and having a good fun time.
im supposed to be camping at my aunt's semi-d [lol] at JB today...their all having a bbq/countdown thing but im not going cuz i figured i have a LOT of work to *try* and do.

what a sad life huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment