Wednesday, December 24, 2003

+christmas eve+

[aura:beyond boredom]

woke up at 12 today by my best friend calling on the phone

"*groggy* ugh...'llo?"

"iz!"

"..oh, hey."

"let's go for lunch!!"

"lunch? ..what happend to breakfast?"

"its Christmas eve!!"

"yeah, so?"

"we have to go out!!!"

"uh, we do?"

...so i dragged myself out of bed, and blah blah blah. called her as i was getting out of the house and turns out that her definition of going out was going to orchard so she was dressed up whereas i, was dressed just to grab a burger at the nearest BK. in other words, i was horridly terribly underdressed beside her [read: i felt ugly]

huh. that is why half and hour later, i ended up battling the crowds and trying to ignore the Smug, Happy Couples swarming everywhere.
bah, humbug.

argh fuck. i shud probably explain my distaste of going town to shop esp in places like Far East. the places annoy me because of the general pinkness of the decor and all these lians hanging around. it annoys me because of the few clothes there that i AKSHULLI like, i cant buy and/or wear. and knowing that some other fuckwit would probab end up buying it irks me even more.

*its a horrid fucking case of sour grapes*

it annoys me.

crowds annoy me.
Smug Happy Couples annoy me.
Fluffy pink stuffed toys annoy me.


i am a very annoyable person.

you fuckers.





*im sorray but im not in a very good mood today*
*snarls*




No comments:

Post a Comment