Tuesday, December 30, 2003

i treat life the same way i eat prawns

*interruption: gack! in a sudden burst of intelligence, i showed my mudder my blog. i blame it entirely on my lack of sleep.
anywayS, i also forgot abt all the 'fuck's i had in it and NOW she wants me to replace it with words such as 'fish' and the like. i don't know why she's dwelling on it so much. she probably thinks my use of vulgar profanities will cause me to be an old spinster since nobody likes a loud, potty-mouthed female. yes, the all like 'em nice, quiet, sweet, docile and homely. Geez. the only person i can think of who has all of those attributesis bambi and surprisingly [to me], he's a MALE.
so go figure.

erk, i'll probably just show her my abandoned blog. hardly doubt she'll notice.

**more interruption:you canNOT deny the fact that it is common public theory [even if they refuse to acknowledge it] that:

JC>poly>ITE ---->ite:normal
poly:normal-express
jc: express-and the smarter than thou's

in judging the student's intellect. it's stupid to pretend that ppl dont stereotype it that way! and yes, even though it HAS been proven that it is possible to break the assumed barrier or even caste you might say, it is still there!
i wish people would admit the tint of bigotry they have. i admit that there are times and occasions that i am prejudiced. but hey, it happens! we're human after all. just stop pretending that you're all virtuous, open-minded and pure.

For example [and what led me to this rant], a recent convo with my mudder. she commented that my neighbour got into poly so iw as asking her what's the biggie? and she replied, "she was in Normal you know" which was then that i pounced on her. it's not an entirely direct comment but, yeah.



#i have lost all interest on my title topic becuz something has happened. probab wont even mention it in my blog in the near future. *sighs* NEED TO CALL BEST FRIEND. NOW. ERK!!



No comments:

Post a Comment