Monday, December 22, 2003

[aura:dizzy from jumping on the trampoline]


heh, been reading ye olde diary and realized that i xan be an intensely obsessive and jealous person..and dangerously so. ok, mebbe not. you see, when i have a crush on somebody, i totally shut down. my brain stops working cuz it' overwhelmed by His presence so i never end up even tokking to him...thank god im over it.

well anyway, the ponderings lead me to one incident with my so-called 'best' friend and Him. i had just told her that i had a crush on him and she was like 'ohh...ok.' then the next moment he passed us [which was like, 5 min later], she blatantly started flirting with him! and not the usual tame tease-flirt, it was a BLATANT extravagant affair of play-hitting and acting-cute. MY GOD. she was TAUNTING me.
gawd, i felt like stuffing me sleese-clad feet up her flat-arsed bumhole!! it still fills me with rage to this day even though i am completely over him
now you're probably thinking that i was over-reacting and here's my defense that i was not: 1] she had NEVER till that moment flirted let alone NOTICED the guy until i told her. therefore, i think its safe to conclude that she did it to piss me off somehow. (worked) 2] its a unsaid rule! you do not, NOT flirt with a guy your 'friend' is into. ok, if it's unintentional and kinda just a passing comment-that can be shrugged off but...[hmm, i seem to be ranting]


oh yes. i made a complete blonde of myself at Popular the other day. i needed to buy my printer cartidge but my mind was really pre-occupied over god-noes-wad and i totally blanked and bimboed myself by forgetting some 'essential' words.

"..um hi, i need to get uh...you know the ink thing for printers? well yeah, but i already checked out the uh..cuboard but uh, you don't have the...erm, one i need. so i was like, wondering if you like, have any more stock?"

fuck.
FUCK.

i wanted to curl up and DIE.

*the words that i 'suddenly' forgot.
-ink cartridge
-display cabinet
-model

*gibbberish that comes out of my mouth when im nervous
- um
- uh
- erm
- ..like, ....



aieeeeeee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment