Monday, March 15, 2004

still dwelling on That esprit jacket.

hah, i think the only reason i'm dwelling on it is because i'm curently supposed to be doing my malay letter. [write a formal letter to the LTA requesting them to build an overhead bridge for the congested road beside you school. state reason why the bridge is needed.] *sighs* it sounds SO much better in english.

anyway, can anyone spare me like, $130? if you do, i promise to love and adore and..umm, thank you. augh, i WAAANT.

i've actually seen it a couple a times. walked past it, touched it, cooed about it to my friends who ignore me as they drool over the PINK clothes but i've never tried it on because i dont like trying on clothes in my school uniform and besides i feel ugly most of the time in it lol. but i did yesterday.

it fits me PERFECTLY. it feels so nice...augh.

alrightey then, enuff dilly-dallying. i shall go offline and re-attempt the Malay Mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment