Saturday, March 27, 2004

nabbed this off kass!

[8 songs that get stuck in your head frequently]
1. Here without you; 3 doors down
2. Love is only a feeling; the darkness
3. Lost in you; sugababes
4. Don't Panic; coldplay
5. shark food; starsailor
6. love is here; starsailor
7. fidelity; starsailor
8. Faithfulness; skin

[4 beverages you drink frequently]
1. Anything with a ridiculous amount of sugar in it.
2. ribena!
3. um, this grass jelly thing they have at my school
4.

[4 places to go in your area]
1. Popular Megastore [augh, they closed it down!]
2. jurong point for fooood
3. take the 190 to orchard and roam about
4. you could got to Lot 1. if you want tod ie of boredom that is.

[4 things to do when you're bored]
1. sleep
2. doodle
3. do spongebob-y stuff
4. sleep.

[4 things that never fail to cheer you up]
1. buying a really great cd.
2. crazy antics with my friends in class
3. proving my english teacher wrong
4. finding a $50 note on the ground. [never happened b4 but hey, i can stilll hope!]
*5. [need to add this] when somebody FINALLY buys me an iPod.

[4 things you can't live without]
1. my discman and the minimum four cds i lug around.
2. paper and a nice black ink pen to doodle with
3. the computer. which would be a useless lump of plastic if not for the internet connection
4. moments of sheer insanity with my buds.

[about 10 years ago *list three things*]
1. i was in K1 and my uniform was a pink dress. :|
2. i pulled the head of my barbie. [accidentally, i swear!]
3. nearly drowned.

[about 2 years ago *list three things*]
1. i was in sec 2 and quite miserable in my class
2. i chopped off my ponytail!
3. started actively liking lit.

[about 1 year ago *list three things*]
1. CAP. wait - does it count? i suppose it's not a year AGO but it WAS last year, so.
2. um, had my first MAJOR fight with my best friend. silence for and *gasp* 4 hours! lol.
3. suffered a.math


[today...]
1. sang cheesy boyband songs in class
2. struggled through my 12th Night questions. ooh, we finally finished it!
3. exploded/terrorized a bunch of sec 1s


[10 things you love]
1. sleep
2. cassansra claire’s draco malfoy
3. having money when I find something I like
4. the ever elusive iPod
5. caaandyy
6. dropping a.maths
7. being in the art room while others are toiling in boring classes like bio
8. skipping PE
9. making people laugh
10. my class [er, 95% of them] and madCAPpers! =D

[7 things you hate]
1. malay compos
2. our principal, Herr Hitler
3. the Parental Authorities when their being well, authoritarian
4. crowds
5. minahs in Emily
6. no-inspiration days in the art room
7. taking the bus to school in the morning

[7 things on your desk]
1. the clock-radio thing that’s been unplugged for the past 5 months
2. candy wrappers
3. a bunch of unused/spoiled pens
4. unknown mass of papers
5. graffiti
6. notebooks filled with general Crap
7. wires attached to the chargers for my handphone and discman

[7 facts about you]
1. i have a quick temper
2. just because I love to warble doesn’t mean I CAN sing.
3. music junkie.
4. ice-skating is funfunfun
5. it’d be nice if I stop downloading music but oh well..
6. I want the iPod.
7. I really, really want the iPod.

[8 artists/bands people should give a listen to]
1. evanescence
2. starsailor
3. 3 Doors Down
4. Skunk Anansie
5. Bic Runga
6. alanis morrisette
7. tata young. [YEAH. RIGHT.]
8. greenday

[5 things you like about the opposite sex]
1. when they change after pe! Ok, fine. I’m tokking about a particular person.
2. it’s amusing and fascinating to hear their perspective
3. it’s a laugh to see them drool over girls
4. when they let down their “I’m tough.” façade when they get away from their pack.
5. when they sing. If they can. But when they can’t, it’s still sorta funny.

[4 things you would eat on the last day of your life]
1. candy
2. my mudder’s laksa
3. ribena lol
4. ice-kachang

[4 CD's from your collection that you will never get tired of]
1. Evanescence. [my burnt album of Origin]
2. starsailor. Both albums
3. bic runga!
4. burnt cds of coldplay!!

[6 celebrities you would have sex with] (Erm.... lust after is one thing, but...)
1. Rodrigo Santorio as Karl. With his glasses on.
2. Jeremy Sumpter as Peter Pan when he /finally/ grows up.
3. Spike from BTVS. Oh yum =D
4. Adrien Brody *beams*
5. stuart townsend as Lestat.
6. /that/ guy from LostProphets
____________________________________________
i've been wanting to put this up for quite some time.

my friend was browsing through the internet looking for pictures of tatu. she accidentally chanced upon this website and a picture caught her eye. her thoughts were [in chronological order] -

"why's that woman sucking a thumb?"
"that's a really big thumb."
"how come the thumbs dripping stuff?"
"that's not a thumb."

lol.
_________________________________________
i was really in an irritable mood yesterday. no doubt it was cuz from monday to wednesday i was struggling iwth my homework and 12th Night questions [act 1 to act 4] and only went to bed at 2am and on thursday, crashed and burned. i reached home at 6.30 took a shower and sat down on my bed at 7 for a little shut-eye. when i woke up, it was 6am. it pissed me off a LOT because i had a chem test and because i was thoroughly unconscious, did NOT study for.

and i knew i was gonna flunk it because the grape vine said it had a lot of mole calculations.

so dwelling on this thought, i was studying during pe. i told my teacher i wasnt feeling well which WAS true. i felt like crap. and with my face, i bet i didnt look good either.
SO, i was sitting with a bunch of my friends cramming for the test when this bunch of kids came with VOLLEYBALLS and started playing near us- if you could call it playing. they were crap.
and you know i hate being around bouncing balls and when one of them landed like inches away frommy friend's foot, i screamed at them. i think they got a bit scared, them ickle sec ones. hrm. probably because i was all "FOCK YOU." and threatening them with a very painful death if the ball came that close to us again. so with the New Experience of being screamed at by a senior, they left for a quiet place AWAY from us.

so all was good. i started breathing properly again and we went back to memorizing structures for macromolecules and the fine difference between proteins and carbohydrate chains.

then, a ball hit my head.

i exploded.

i leapt up, and started lambasting the poor kid who was cowering and saying sorry sorry, accident accident. he was actually petrified, i think. i suppose my jabbing my finger at him and me in Full Rage is quite scary.
i'm trying to remember what i screamed at him, but i can't quite remember. all i can recall is shouting "that's it!" before turning to him and the kid looking quite pale. it's like all white noise, i wasnt even aware of my brain functioning.

my friends were quite shocked. they never had seen me like that. they were abit happy that i manaed to shoo off the annoying buggers but still shocked.

i think i was a bit shell-shocked myself.







i felt muchos better afterwards though.

No comments:

Post a Comment