Tuesday, March 02, 2004

horrid horrid day

i hate days when you look at the wrong timetable.
um, i actually looked at the wrong one yesterday to which really explains the mild confoosion when my history teacher stepped in instead of chem. i have this habit of brushing things off if it doesnt really affect me. note to self: must learn to be more observant and to actually take notice of these observations. must not throw them aside a nanosecond after they've been made.
so ANYWAY, my mistake was further re-inforced by yesterday's so i looked at the 'wrong' timetable with even more conviction. -sighs- i was only shaken out of blurry stupor when i realized that OMG, i had malay later on! i wouldn't hve had it if today was an even week but surprise surprise, it was an ODD week. and i didnt do my homework! [as usual]. but here is where my compulsive lying comes into place. the moment he asked me to hand it in, i told the truth that i looked at the wrong schedule, but lied that yes, i've done the pile and it's sitting at home on my table. surprise surprise again, i've done NOTHING.

augh. it just popped out of my mouth.
_____________________________________
we got our yearbook today. wait- i already mentioned tht in the earlier post havent i? i failed to mention there's this rather big photo of me in it tht looks UGLY cuz i just woke up from tis boring lecture thing when they took the shot. augh, i look half-dead and my hair was in this weird shape. oh the horror!
_____________________________________
im considering 'thon-ing 2night. looking at my pile of incomplete homework. and the fact that i have TWO tests 2ml.

should i? or shouldn't i?

if i do, i'll end up zombiefied and zonked for the whole day.

if i don't, the pile will crush me more AND, i could possibly lose some CA/progress report marks.

one thing for sure, i shouldnt be here, blogging.

i have no discipline at all. it is pathetic. terrible. horrendous.
___________________________________________
*yeah, i'm getting sick of Ye Olde Man. will change it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment