Monday, April 12, 2004

the big Carrot.

my dad's just offered me something in return of 4 A1s and a >10-pointer.

*hyperventilates*

merf, i would be able to get not one, but TWO ipods.

*HYPERVENTILATES*

meh. i don't really think i can really, considering it now after the haze of eupohoria. geez. i was JUST writing the timeline for Russia till Lenin's death and i realized how much work i have cut out for me. pharque.
i mentally browsed through the chapters we've covered for history and found it mind-boggling. and /then/ i realized i had missed out on the Cold War and post-WW2! and, not considering the fact that we havent covered that mikhail guy and only are halfway-through post-Mao.

AUGH.

are you sure we've got to do both sec3+sec4 work for the mid-years??? i will die.

i was also writing out a study plan of some sort for individual subjects and the phases so to speak. and you know what? i ended up writing alot of "memorize!".
again, i have to remind myself that my four years here is not [cliche moment people!] a journey of learning to prepare myself for the challanges that i will face in life but of course, a process of memorization to prepare for the big moment of Regurgitation.

*sighs*

what was i thinking? i can't possibly get a 10-pointer! i don't think my brain can store that much information only to be retrieved within a short span of time and phrase it eloquently in an essay.

meh.

i'm sorry that i appear to be rambling? appear - wait, i AM rambling. i'm tired and not for a very good reason either. i am tired because no, i was not studying until my brains bled. hah, i even skipped my math time practice today to go *drumroll* shopping. if it helps, i wasn't the one shopping. i was merely the advisor and succeeded in finding for my friend the perfect skirt for her outfit for this saturday's school concert/performance thingy. oh yeah, she shoots! she SCORES!
no, it doesn't help does it?

i think i shall go away and find a hole to crawl in until the O's are over. i will then blame my months-long absence over my lack of a sense of direction. IT WASN'T MY FAULT. SUDDENLY, I WAS IN A HOLE AND I COULD NOT FIND MY WAY OUT.

ah, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment