Sunday, April 18, 2004

annoyed.

i have much much to blog but can't because i've been summoned to my room to Straighten Things Up.

why is this annoying other than for obvious reasons?

because it was my MOTHER who messed it up. no, she did not just experience a second childhood and trashed my room. she, all wel-meaning, shifted my desk to allow it to escape the pee of my incontinent air-con in the sooner or later event that it decides to drown my notes and books.
this is all very nice of her except for the fact that my room looks smaller than ever and its MESSY. my stuff is everywhere! and who's fault is it? well, for the sake of being a Good Daughter, i'll blame the air-con. it has recently been neater than usual but has now settled back into it usual decor style of Eclectic Clutter. pfft!

it is Fate. my room can never be truly neat. it is against the rules of nature.

word of the day: flibbertigibbet - a flightly and gossipy female.

No comments:

Post a Comment