Thursday, January 22, 2004

pain, the pain!

yes, you guessed it. i'm in pain.

it's the aftermath of 7 hours of ice-skating.

times like these, i ask myself why i torture myself so. why do i wilingly go through it, knowing that it leaves my thighs and calves sore, ankles aching and every joint protesting against movement and limping my way through the next few days. then i remember.

i like it.
*the skating; not the pain you sadistic freak.*

anyways, my phone is working again! i salute you godly Nokia engineers. honestly! my phone was WET ystd, the INSIDE metal bits were wet and all the buttons were not responding then this morning- woah. although dammit, now i dont have an excuse to wheedle out a new phone from my dad. oh well.

ddn do any "happy CNY" msging today-unexpectedly. ive been ignoring my phone and the messages that i receive quite a bit akshulli. and consistently ignoring a certain sender. he just...annoys me u noe? he's a nice guy i suposse but mebbe he's just too...forward for my liking. ironically still, i feel guilty. geez.

whatever.

moving ON, i finally managed to catch School of Rock today
{squeals} the drummer! the drummer! he's SO draco!!! {/squeal} yes, now that THAT'S over, i'll just like to add that watching the flick made me feel awfully sad [no, not at the horrid state of Jack Black's hair] at my lack of musical talent. oh woe is me, i have no sense of rhythm whatsoever and i really would LOVE to rock out like they did. heck, i akshulli LIKED my short stint in my school band cuz i honestly do love the idea of making music.

i just wished i was competent enuff.

frock, i couldn't even manage playing my recorder during music lessons. *sighs* oh the shame.

im feeling really wistful about it now. i've always wanted to play the drums. but like my band instructor told me eons ago and my ineptness of CAPcupping showed, i have no rhythm/hand-eye coordination or whatever you need to play.
and i really liked my clarinet or the short time i spent with it anyway. it's just that my fingers simply refused to obey and my mind was too...slow? to read the notes etc.

it's hopeless.

i suppose i'll just sit back and enjoy music since i cant create it and when i do try, i destroy it. i'll be a groupie and yes, worship the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment