Thursday, January 15, 2004

i got kicked out of CME class

i cant believe it myself and for the most unreasonable fuckiest reason! geez. i was DOODLING in my sketch book. the first time, she asked me a question hoping to catch me unaware but i managed to answer it since i was half-listening and did so with considerable eloquence which i think pissed her off a tad. so pah, i continued doodling..i honestly didn't see any wrong in it and then she asked me to get out of class 'and go to the art room' or some shit like that. i was SHOCKED. she was absofuckinglutely over-reacting and i wasnt sure she was serious so i sat there and blinked at her for a few moments before i got up and left. geez. i wasnt even DISRUPTING the class...wtf?

hah, and if you think that's the end of the story...oh no. i havent mentioned the mandatory after-lecture. do you know what fuckshit she told me???

[quote] "i've noticed you before...you speak well and sound educated but you act uneducated."

i was stunned. why?

cuz the noticing me before bit was her referring to my um, trouble-maker "record" and what really got me is, i act UNEDUCATED???
now clearly, i havent been acting hooliganish in her class since today was only our second lesson and i do NOT think doodling in class is....uneducated. she has been under the fucking impression that i was a stereotypical stupid, no-gooder. she had thought that i was uneducated!!! she had categorized me into the 'delinquent bum who'll end up with 20++ for my O's and be a nuisance to the school and society'!!!

i have NEVER been so insulted in my whole life.

i have been kicked out of class, and gravely insulted by a fucking poodle.







i hope her hair bursts into flames and the chemicals give her cancer the next time she perms the abnomility that lives on her head.

i am so peeved.

No comments:

Post a Comment