Monday, January 26, 2004

make me fly.

"you've never learned to swallow it down, even when it's poison and it chokes you. And because I have learned it, because I don't bawl my eyes out over every bloody paper cut, you think I don't care. You think you can push me and push me and push me and I won't break"
-Draco Veritas (Cassandra Claire)


yayness, i bought myself the Starsailor and Nickeback's first CD!! whee. am quite cheery about it.

before i forget, i suppose i shud mention the 2nd madCAP reunion. it was pretty fun what with all the innuendos in Peter Pan..bern was unexpectedly a very good para-para dancer. it rained the whole day though so grk, orchard's no fun when it's pouring/drizzling. Starbuck's mocha frapp! serious caffeine rush man. and because i hadn't eaten much, it went straight to my blood stream. by the time half the frapp was downed, i was buzzing so much i couldn't still. it's a funny feeling, both pleasant and not. it gives me the same buzz when ur infatuated sorta but also the queasy feeling that comes with exams. funny. i can only wonder how i would react when intoxicated with alcohol. thankfully, i don't think i'll ever find out.

heh, today was quite fun. my friend, an art student as well has this paper mache piece in the works consisting of a considerably realistic human hand. i was helping her carry it on the way home when i had a brill idea. i was wearing my baggy, mossy sweater and i stuck the forelimb up one of my sleeves and it was hilarious seeing people's reaction to it! my friend and i did stuff like shaking hands and her sudd pulling it out and me then screaming my head off flapping my 'handless' sleeve...whee! it was funny doing ordinary stuff like pushing my hair back or checking out a pair of sneakers and to catch the expressions of passing people when they see a silver paper mache hand instead lol. i even managed to maneuver[?] the arm realistically! heh.

i really, REALLY like my art teacher. he's so nice! he gave the four of us hong baos[$4] even tho we didn't even visit him and we loitered at the car park so that 'co-incidentally' see us and give us a ride to the MRT station. i'm so glad that he'll only be leaving after we graduate..honestly, thinking about it. he spoils us quite. i mean, he gives us a free reign[?] in the art room and full excess to all it's materials no questions asked. and he lets us bend the rules too. we're allowed to eat/drink/use handphones/discmans openly and make as much noise and mayhem as we want. *sighs* i'll miss the days.

"Love. Such a selfish emotion. It feels only its own pains, knows only its own fervor, suffers only when its ambitions are thwarted. It makes the body a slave, and shackles the will to its narrow desires - and yet it is thought ennobling, why is that?"
-Draco Veritas (Cassandra Claire)

No comments:

Post a Comment