Monday, February 16, 2004

sheesh

my mudder is..obessed/upset over my supposedly malfunctioning bowel system. my opinion is and i HAVE told her that hey, i've known and lived wih it for 16 years and i'm still going on with my life. i don't think it deserves that much attention.

why the complaining? cuz now she's feeding me Healthy Food ie. oatmeal, wholemeal and other stuff that i wish were not part of my meals. if you want me to have so much fiber in my diet, just pass me a sock and i'll chew it peacefully in my room while i contemplate life in the pastures with the cattle.

what i dislike even MORE, is that now she's gotten me worried. i've always thought i was fine and that other ppl went through the er, same situation. but i suppose not.
and it is highly suspected that i am anaemic since according to her, my palms and soles are always unnaturally pale and i am so weak and frail most of the time. i've always "wanted" to go for a blood test to see if she was right and also FINALLY find out my bludde type but always shuddered and crept away at the thought and vivid visualizations of gleaming needles.

hah.
it's like now in this period of crisis she notices how thin i am and how lethargic i feel.
last time in her opinion, i was lazy and when i lifted my shirt to show my untoned ie. flabby tummy, she nodded and agreed.

it's a weird world.

the rather inconvenient thing is that i am now questioning the state of my health as well. i've always known i wans't very fit as my pe teacher would so readily attest. im starting to re-think the way i consume sugar like it's rice. oh man.

if i start being all health-nut and all, the fun in my life will be sucked out.
how many years more do i have to live?? ..sounds a bit funny for a barely 16 year old kid to be asking this but seriously. i have what?

55++ years??

do you KNOW how short that is?? it is when you're a history student, ok!

it is VERY short.



No comments:

Post a Comment