Monday, February 16, 2004

 more wasting time

you know, i've managed to find a lot of nice layouts [and yes, half of them are Emily ones] that i really want to try out but my bad habit of being hesitant to let go of things i already like is stopping me.

how melodramatic.

..but it's true.

i changed back my layout because the one i tried out was horrid although the graphics were nice. it didnt have all the tables i need and i have no idea how to make my own. i think my archives were hiding underneath the tagboard in that one. oh well.

AND, i do want to try out all the layouts that are NOT emily but cue - uber reluctance.

and i even have a couple of horrendously PINK and avril ones that i wna try out mebbe for a couple of days just for the fun of it.

..mebbe i WILL for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment