Monday, February 02, 2004

bus rides and such.

took the 67 allll the way to Bedok today. for those not in the know[?], bedok is on the far side of east singapore and i live in the west.
it was fascinating really. i've always loved bus rides even though they leave me with a neck ache from all the window-gazing. i brought my chemistry with me, planning to read through it during the ride but as expected, it was left untouched.
i had no idea 67 went to bedok; to me, it's always been the bus that i sometimes take to school and the one tht goes to bukit timah..it goes to Little India as well. *sighs* CAP memories. somebody just kill me!

so why was i travelling all the way to bedok? to meet my cousins. to study. to tutor emaths. on a public holiday.

!

yes, yes. calm down. this is izyanti and no, i have not been abducted by aliens and brainwashed by Tellytubby-loving freaks.

i was studying on a public holiday.

i was tutoring! emaths.


i think the lattar is more shocking really.
___________________________

heh. i just read the latest addition of madCAP's "Pass The Prose". i laughed so hard i was tearing. wait, that was my eyeliner. no, wait. it wasn't. LOL.
___________________________

i think my mother has recently been going through a mid-life crisis. out of nowhere, she has been whipping up these culinary delights on her newly-bought $400++ set of pots to the joyness and widening girth of us who reside under our roof.
i've always known she could cook, she is above average but she's not usually.....adventurous. she normally sticks to the few dishes that she knows and has never taken much interest in learning more stuff so it's pleasantly surpising.
suddenly, laksa! quiche! pineapple tarts! different numerous random types of pudding!

whoo!

Tom Chan ie. PE enforcer will not be happy.
_______________________________

my cousin linked my blog to her friend and his response after reading it was that i'm scary.

BOOGABOOGABOOGA!

see? that's scary. me, scary?

hardly.

right? but then again, after reading through my OWN blogg [i don't usually do this] i suppose my rather violent mood swings can be....disturbing.
so is that it?
or is it my habit of calling random people who annoy me fuckers? nah. doubt so.

opinion, people?
_________________________

"hello my name is izyanti and i'm a blog-hopper."
"hello izyanti."

a possible scene at a Bloghopper Anonymous session? huh.

the first thing i do when i go online after checking my mail is to surf other people's blogs. it's become a habit and it's rather addictive. i used to think it was fun seeing what people are up to..a way sort of to keep in contact esp with ppl you don;t see everyday.

recently however, after reading a certain person's blog, it left me feeling..left-out? it pains me that you know, such a significant happening well, happened and the person didn't tell me. this is not a direct blast at anybody but just a note on how blogs are starting to make me feel.
it's starting to make me wonder stuff like "you DO consider me as a friend, right?" and "do i even really know you?"

but then of course, it's not that i expect ppl to tell me each and every single thing that happensto them from what they ate and how their fart smells like [although strangely, i think /would/ be interested even though i would be thoroughly grossed out as well]. it just leaves me feeling left out that i'm not in their lives. or significant enuff to them.

egads, i'm pathetic.

talk to me people! i welcome your contact! and in the rare occurence that i find you boring and/or i don't want you around me; my ignoring you will be your cue to turn and walk towards the exit door.
________________________

*i haven't met any guys who make me laugh. oh wait- i have. but their like, guy FRIENDS and that's the reason why their my friends actually.
i have a feeling i'm not getting to the point her and i've lost interest in the point i was going to make.

oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment