Sunday, June 27, 2004

fare thee well.

an epiphany slammed into me recently. i would want to apologize to those i dragged down with me into my panicky abyss but well yeah, it's all for our own good.

this is my official Goodbye note.

i have decided/been forced to drastically cut down my online time. specifically, thrice a week for only and hour or so. this would mean of course a drastically shortened if not non-existent talktime on MSN and blog rations.

oh oh i feel like dying.
how i hate the O's. with a fervour.

the Izyanti's PANIC NOW Plan also includes severe rationing of my supposed social life. i suppose gradually, i'll properly kill it but i might just go mad and i dont think losing one's sanity is a good strategy in tackling the Big One.

or maybe, more conveniently, the constant mugging will eventually kill my social life without any conscious effort. i mean, how fun can i be if i'm constantly muttering various properties of non-metallic elments and suddenly interjecting conversations with a lecture on genetics and hereditary?

*blinks*

oh oh i hate these emotional goodbyes. *daps eyes with scratchy lace handkerchief* and uh, the fact that it is possible this might just be a one-sided teary affair makes this uh, rather emabarrassing. but care i shall not!

so this is it.
goodbye [kinda] all.

i am brave,
i am disciplined,
i am a WARRIORRRRR
against the eville O's -

i am gone.

[madCAPpers: keep 3rd/4rth July saturday free!! WE ARE GOING BUGIS, I REPEAT, BUGIS!!]

2 comments: