Saturday, July 03, 2004

i am in deeep shit.

for the entire night yesterday, i had a rock of forboding settled deep in my stomach, so charmaine told me to sleep it off cuz according to her, i'd feel better when i wake up.

nuh-uh.

the sleep was nice and free of problem-related dreams but when i woke up, said rock had now become a lump of lead.

this is horrid.

crisis: couldn't find my IC and proof slip that i need today for my listening compre today. realized that i left it with my oral examiners on thursday. in my rush to escape the oral room, i just grabbed my bag and more or less, ran out. they were busy marking down my notes and ddn realize that my stuff was still on the table.

what's reallly churning my stomach is that they somehow did not even realize it there and out in their big pile of papers and its now somewhere ouut there in singapore.

location unknown.

oh god oh god.

or WORSE, from the constant interrogation my parents treated me with, i have a niggling doubt ovre whwter my above story actually happened or did my brain come up with a convenient tale with the most logical value.

i was sure, with conviction that i DID leave it there. but now, i'm not really.

oh geez, thanks a lot. now i have something to add on to my already wanting to but undecided Feeling of Wanting to Hurl or Cry or Both.
____________________________________________________

and don't be a doofus, of course you matter; you're a friend aren't you? *rolls eyes*
____________________________________________________

#EDIT: hah (i'm right!). i found my things. the HOD actually got them yesterday but obviously didn't consider it an urgent matter.

indeed.

it really is disturbing that the mind is so easily nudged and swayed of it's axis of confidence.
a bit of 'are you sure??'s, 'maybe you imagined it laah' and 'seriously, check again - just in case you're wrong' is enough to make my version of events waver.

am i so easily brainwashed?

apparently not, since i can be obstinately defiant for trivial matters like not wearing my nametag and boycotting if this season's Mango sale [see previous rant] and yes, my now famous among my posse and family, refusal to eat shark's fin...and more puzzlingly, fish roe.

don't ask. the more people try to inject logic into my seemingly unreasonable decision, the more i WILL stick by it hmph! you may prove more logical, but i don't care! pfft i am right! nyeh-nyeh-nyeh! =X

and yes, i know that i reaaallly just contradicted myself but poo to you.
_____________________________________________________
harry potter and the half-blood prince, huh.

i hope harry's less angsty in this one..or not. i dont think rowling does good angst - she just makes me want to slap him, tell him to get a grip and please, STOP TALKING IN CAPS. ITS ANNOYING. REALLY.

a HILARIOUS satire of Angsty Harry.
it is of course, centred around the very funnily vain *squeal* draco and a sluttay ginny =P. must must read. its ROTFL-worthy.

anyway, back to the NOT soon-to-be-released potter installment. apparently, it's not ol' voldie. and i think neville's a pure-blood wiz.

(oh oh let it be draaaco)
_______________________________________________________

*The Official Anthem for the BimboClub*

i am Cow, hear me moo
i weigh twice as much as you
and i look good on the barbecue
yoghurt, curd, cream, cheese and butter`s
mde from liquid from my udders
i am Cow, i am Cow, hear me moo (moo)

I am Cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when I belch
Oh, the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am Cow, I am Cow, I`ve got gas

I am Cow, here I stand
Far and wide upon this land
And I am living everywhere
From B.C. to Newfoundland
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am Cow, I am Cow, I am Cow
I am Cow, I am Cow, I am Cow!

-the arrogant worms [the name of the band. no, i'm serious]


our Motto: "we're like, not bimbos okaaay - we're just, uh. *twirls hair* pretty stupid."


______________________________________________________
Listening to: accidentally in Love, counting crows
let me entertain you, robbie willaims
killing me, robbie williams
time is running out, muse


No comments:

Post a Comment