Friday, June 04, 2004

my printer is being rebellious.

it hates me. or rather, the biology notes and homework i'm printing out. maybe it has somehow taken offense in how the ecology notes are all about living, breathing organisms and *gasp* discriminate against creatures of plastic and metal like it.

yeah i think that's it.

oho now it's trying to play with me - it keeps 'sucking' in the papers than spitting them out without printing ANYTHING, inviting me to play. why does it think this is fun?
i asked my mother to get me a kitten to play with. heck, i'm happy with a stray kitten but noo. instead, i've got my printer.

weird creatures printers are. they never listen to what i say and this new one is even more confounded as it only comes with an on/off button and annoying green LED. it doesnt even respond to the button when i ask it to shut up and honestly, i am simply incompetent in the Printer Morse Code language ie. blinking lights.

-blinkblinkblink- PAPER JAM PAPER JAM FIX ME!
-blink- hehe. i am going to annoy you
-blinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblink-*spits out paper after paper and behaving in non-printerly fashion* hah! be annoyed! be ANNOYED! mwaha

and how come the light never comes in pleasant blue? such a painful yellow-green.

No comments:

Post a Comment