Sunday, February 15, 2009

Seriously, Helter Skelter is an amazing song - both the original Beatles song and the version for Across the Universe. The rawness, the violence! GRAWR!

Do you, don't you want me to love you
I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you
Tell me tell me tell me come on tell me the answer
Well you may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Now helter skelter helter skelter
Helter skelter yeah
Ooh!

Will you, won't you want me to make you
I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you
Tell me tell me tell me the answer
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer


Damn killer. I suppose my taste for music late in the night when churning out work is loud and ear-killing. The Vines!

Old project based on Symone's translation of Baudelaire's Epilogue:



























With heart at rest I climbed the citadel's/ Steep height





























and see the city as from a tower, /Hospital, brothel, prison, and such hells,





























I love thee, infamous city!




























Harlots and /Hunted have pleasures of their own to give,




























The vulgar herd can never understand.



(click to enlarge to get mofo-huge image)






No comments:

Post a Comment