Monday, September 22, 2008

Maybe! I should have tried harder you know, really pushed for it.

I'm actually referring to a specific issue although now I realize it pretty much applies to a lot in my life. Damn.

In other and lighter news, I took part in my first proper flea market yesterday night and it went swell! For the past few days, I've been a mini-notebook making machine and ah forget it, this trying to be cheery is a tiring affair at near 3 in the morning haha. Fact: It went well, people liked my stuff, so far I've totally covered my costs but defeated this point by buying a top, eyeliner and lipstick today at Causeway Point. Oh you savvy business-person, you. I guess I am just annoyed that the eyeliner that looked iridescent green at the shop just looks black now that I'm home. Gee, thanks! Although the super-discounted and awesome-crazy printed top from The Island Shop (hello, $5!) was really quite a good buy.





Here's a good thing about why drawing is good. Sometimes you come across nonsense you drew ages ago that meant nothing then, but now, suddenly you go: HEY THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I'M FEELING NOW.




Hello pop-up book I lovingly and painstakingly constructed to carefully film and mindnumbingly render for a video that impressed no one at a disastrous interview! I still think the book itself looks great though. Will post pictures when I get around to um, taking them!

REMINDER #189723874829: I NEED TO GET A PROPER WEBSITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment