Wednesday, September 24, 2008

1.


Jump in for pictures from an awesome fake actionsampler and a holga mistake! :D
Also this is the second time I sent the film for normal processing and this time round, I really like the softer colours. Think I'll be giving cross-processing a break for awhile ha


Holga film: Kodak Porta 160

2.


3.


4.

Not sure whether its the scanning that's off or my camera that's doing this abrupt framing. Shall investigate! These happens to be my mum's favourite flowers and currently, the prettiest bit of our balcony.

5.


6.











Scanned, greyscaled and inversed! See the overlapping? Yup that's cos I forgot I was using the 12-shot mask and not the 16 -.-
I think it looks kinda better as a whole series than as individual shots though

No comments:

Post a Comment