Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here's some of the cool stuff I've been doing in my Experimental Photography class. We've been working with pinhole cameras and alternative printing processes which means all that fun in the darkroom with chemicals hurrah

To be fair, a few of the pictures here were digital files which were then converted into film negatives and then fiddled with using Chemical X, Y and Z, so it still counts right :D

1.






2.





3.

Above three - digital file, printed with Van Dyke process



4.


Pinhole camera



5.

Pinhole camera, original image



6.

Cyanotype process



7.

Ditto!



My only regret about taking this class is that it means I won't be able to take it again in the future, damn. I would love to work and try out this medium for a much longer time than what the four months in a semester allows..

No comments:

Post a Comment