Tuesday, January 30, 2007



This morning, after a night of some low-degree emotional dithering, I woke up (still somewhat sleepdazed) thinking:

I don't want to look for love, I want to look for great shoes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All hail the Internet and Google! For they have unearthed these!

Moschino. Lalalalaladybug!



Stella McCartney. Wedges are here to stay, which is as the Boy would say: FAWSOME.


I don't understand how Prada can make already cute shoes (ballet flats) even CUTER, but somehow, they have.


Tash, tash! This would match your dress!



Nice ones from Topshop. One thing I feel sad about the world is that Topshop likes to line their shoes with pigskin :(


I envy whoever it is who is wearing and more importantly, owning these shoes. I REALLY DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment