Sunday, January 07, 2007

At least, even if a lot of things have been almost-disastrous, and I'm sort of emotionally drained, tense, and embarrassingly weepy...

I JUST HAD THE BEST SOLITAIRE GAME EVER.

Take comfort, dear heart. Surely, this is no mere co-incidence!

But also, to cheer myself up I have bought:
- the February issue of TeenVogue.
Since I am no longer in class with people who buy such magazines (i.e. Tash or Stacey), I now have to buy them myself! For reasons such as this, I miss school dreadfully - what, no more free magazine browsing!

* I was actually looking for the February issue of W, because (I hope you're reading this Jenn), it has a lovely, lovely pictorial/interview of DANIEL CRAIG & NICOLE KIDMAN. I've seen peektures, and they are awesome. Swoon-time, you lot!

- Three new pairs of ear studs.
Three, you cry, how extravagant! Well, not so my dear reader. For I only purvey a certain shop in Bugis Street that sells these pretty new studs 3 for $5! Ever since I found this nifty little place, I have solemnly sworn not to patronize other shops! For they cheat your money!

And so, I am a little bit cheerier. Although I'm not sure how I feel now, having finally gotten around to surveying and downloading Photoshop brushes online. It's like:
"Cheyy that's how they did it! Wah lau, damn cheaterbug."

I want to be a cheaterbug too, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment