Friday, January 19, 2007

Have been thinking about portfolio concerns ever since I went to a talk that comprehensively, and impressively, introduced us A Level noobs to their Art, Design and Media programme. There is nothing better to kickstart one's Panic button than to realize - "Yes, This Is What I Want".

Then also: "WHAT, THERE ARE ONLY 30 PLACES??!!".

Already the niggling whispers of oh no what if I'm not good enough, yeah I don't think I'm good enough have started prodding Zara and I.

But well! As we have all learnt from our years of adolescence, the only way to bear with annoying voices is to tune them out. The Parental Authorities should have realized this by now.

Time to self-exhibit, just a little! Give me some feedback love baby. (Hahaha!) (I do not know how to explain my abrupt bursts of cheesiness. I am deeply, deeply apologetic.)


Say hello to the Boy, whom some of you readers have yet to see!

You've seen this before, but here it is anyway, re-coloured.

I still like this old photo, very much. It might be just me though, A MEASLY PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS. I am sure it is not because I like seeing two boys lying down on the floor. Surely.

Yes?

Next entry: Photoshop pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment