Saturday, May 29, 2004

a summary of non-eventful days at school.

i think perhaps my spate of boredom at school and failure in my academic life have been the causes if my sudden decision to head to the institute of no uniforms, long breaks and a semblence of creativity - ie. poly.

i am still twiddling with the idea. and each time i do, i only remind myself more that if i do, i would be bidding a sad farewell to taking art and literature. *sighs*

which was also probably why with tht sad truth that i headed to the library and instead of reading trash mags that i cant be bothered to buy, i went to the [rather small] poetry section that i am embarassed to admit, never knew was there in our good old heartland mall. *shrugs* well, you learn something new everyday!

anyway, i picked up a book of Keats and there's one that's stuck in my head; it's called A Song About Myself i think. it's a whimsical poem that's basically about him breaking away from his old life, finding a new place to do what he wants [scribble poetry] and in the end, he does. only to realize that it's no different than where he was in the furst place - snerk, what i fear JC will be.
_________________________________________________

on a bored day at school with a pen in my hand, i scribbled on a surface far more interesting than plain paper - my leg.

mwahahahahahahaha, adorned with neat arrows and labels that would make my bio teacher proud, i present to you:

- "this left thigh is property of izyanti"
- "this scar is the result of a horrid bicycle accident 3 years ago on a wet day"
- "this is a BIRTHMARK. not an algae growth as claimed by the very deluded charmaine lee yun hua."
- "HAIR FOLLICLE!"
- "cornified layer of skin. [also known as the 'horny layer']"
- "yes Random Teacher, my socks are around 3cm above my ankle."
- etc etc.
___________________________________________

my mum's worried. and so am i, suppose or will be when the news strike me properly in the head.
she went for a mammogram recently and just got a letter from them telling her that they found some irregularities so they want her to go make an appointment to check it out. it could esily be nothing, but well, it could also be something. :/

*keep your fingers crossed guys*

No comments:

Post a Comment