Wednesday, May 12, 2004

NEWSFLASH: the pigs are flying.

crap crap CRAP of an eff-ing day.

1. i did MEDIOCRE-LY for english! augh! i got of all things, a B3! why, just because of my bloody summary!! how can i get a 14?? tres impossible..but there it was, in bold red ink AND he added as well "very bold of you to use liquid paper!" when i was explicitly told not to.

correction: i used correction TAPE, the instructions indicated no FLUID. there's a fine difference you hoity-toity english teachers and if YOU cant differentiate THAT, you have no right for marking us down just because our answers [just realized its a very weird spelling] are /slightly/ off-tangent according to the Hailed Answer Scheme.

however, on a brighter perspective, because i did sub-par for my english, i did better for my MALAY by a whole 2 marks!! *throttles Inner Optimist and shoves her into a nice hidden corner and resumes gloom and dooming*
my malay is usually 10 marks lower than english. tis indeed, a miracle.

i suppose it's only fair to add that there were only NINE distinctions in the entire level but STILL.

2. i found out today that i wil be forced to go through an eville scheme that the equelly Eville One has planned: Intensive Study Programme.
normally, i would ignore the glaring fact that it's Her idea and go anyway and rather ENTHUSIASTICALLY as well since though i may be neurotic, i am not deluded and KNOW that i need all the help i can get.

2 weeks? fine.

but the frocking fact is, the second week of isp is the LAST WEEK OF JUNE and as i deceptively cheerfully reminded ye olde mattie, that is CAP WEEK.

so no sleepover?
missing out on a LOT of CAPpy fun?

it looks oh so likely.
*grumbles*

3. went ice-skating afterwards. which turned out to be craaap as well.
yes i did fall [and pathetically so] but that is not the Biggie here though anyways, i shall elaborate. i knocked over a cone, so i skated back and when i kneeled down to pick it up, i lost my balance and sorta slipped and knocked down another cone. there's only one word for moments such as these: diao.

and and the hockey skaters are out to get me *whimpers*. i dont know why, but they usually kinda leave me alone in a nicely benign way but today they were for some reason, uncomfortably often, skated too close to me and kept on cutting me. its either a] for some reason they've decided to include me in their typical hockey-skater mischief game [augh augh] b]they hate me and want to see me splayed flat on the ice.

and i'm NOT being paranoid! it kept happening and once, the hockey coach who's really cool with a long ponytail and he suddenly started skating beside me, then cut me, SUDDENLY spun and braked to face me which really augh, um, shocked me.

i possibly might have ended up looking like a goldfish who's uh, shocked.

i smiled weakly at him and dashed awaaaaay from him and his eville minions.

oh oh oh, i think perhaps, oh so likely, i am an irritant to them and they hate my guts. *dejected and horrified*
okaaaay, um that does sound a tad paranoid but it honestly makes a whole lotta sense.
_______________________________________________________________

recently, i recieved um, information that ought to have feel like daggers stabbing at my heart. logically, it should have been painful.






and yet it wasn't.
i take this a sign that what i feel for object that shall remain unnamed is conveniently fading away.
whee, i suppose that's a reason to celebrate!
proof that my cupid is indeed, a shameless drunkard and maybe, he doesn't need rehabilitation at all -

No comments:

Post a Comment