Tuesday, May 25, 2004

a moment that inspires me to bash *people* up.

*i laugh at it now [well, kinda] but during the period that i had a crush on this guy that bordered [ok FINE; it was.] on obsession and a particular 'friend' blatantly flirted extravagantly with him in front of me AND she knew, that complete biyatch!

oh the fury the FURY! i wanted to yank her by the hair, drop-kick her with a HAI-YAAAH! and *seethes* stomp stomp STOMP.

funny thing is, i developed my acting ability from experiences like this and basically, from the whole crush. my face was completely calm as if it was just another guy she was throwing herself at [m-reeeoow, bitchy much] when in fact, i was all to ready to riiiip her throat out.

i can now successfully pretend convincingly of lets say, complete nonchalance when in truth, i'm head over heels in infatuation and mwaha, my patented 'SufferingStudent' Look.

i know it's saved my butt oh so many times =D
____________________________________________________

i've decided to do Ngee Ann's mass communications.
it was an epiphany really, suddenly everything seemed to click and it felt right. it's something that i've not felt for a long time.

funnier still is that all along, i've always though my first choice would be definitely JC and so so Suddenly.
but i'll miss taking art. and lit.

but on the other hand, no more maths [much], no more science, no more malay, no more pe [i thiink]

*sighs*

there's just not much future for me in jc methinks. poly opens more doors, more oppurtunities for me to explore.
i'm really not keen on doing another 2 years of textbook regurgitating. i'm bored.

I WANT TO BE IN A NEW ENVIRONMENT.







and yet, still, am i doing the right thing? i do realize of course that by being in poly, im forfeiting another chance at CAP :/

here's a personal request from me 0 Readers [snerk, if any]: give me a GOOD reason why i should go jc cuz i for shiit cant think of any.
____________________________________________

you know what's my problem?

short attention span.

No comments:

Post a Comment