Thursday, November 13, 2008

Clearing my room of paper debris and empty rolls of various manifestations of sticky tape, I realize that there's a long, long list of things that I think art/design students would not mind receiving for birthday/Christmas presents, and very satisfyingly so if delivered in large quantities!

  1. Double-sided tape in various widths
  2. Masking tape
  3. Stacks of art card
  4. Printer cartridges
  5. Pen knife blades - NT Cutter
  6. Camera film - medium format, all sorts please
  7. Random assortment of pattern and coloured paper
  8. UHU superglue
  9. Rulers, to make up for the ones I keep losing (or people keep taking. huh! huh!)
  10. USB card readers to put in each bag I own so I'm never without uploading abilities, what WHAT of course I'm being excessive
  11. Enough sharpeners and erasers so you never have to search around when you need one
  12. Cutting mats that never warp!
  13. More double-sided tape, seriously.

Imagine a whole magic re-stocking inventory of the above! A dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment