Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh oh oh, and!

After going through somebody's facebook picture album, I swear I will (try) never to make kissy-face/pouting expressions when posing for a picture ever again.

Yeah, I do get that it does help make a person look more photogenic and stuff because hello cheekbones and I don't begrudge that per se... But it just looks dumb and asinine and yes, I know almost perfect synonyms there but I need the emphasis! Just like the emphasis I got viewing pictures after pictures after pictures of a certain person's identical (albeit very attractive) facial expression.

So please, slap me if you see me (you never know!) puckering my lips for the camera because it is just eurgh. Peers and loved ones, protect me, guard me! Make sure I have a sane, considerably intelligent expression on my face at all times.

At least, you know, when there's going to be photographic evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment