Sunday, June 01, 2008


See the white glow in the upper half of the picture? That is apparently because my camera's sensor has gone wonky! Which gives me a Good and Valid reason to hunt for a new one muahaha

Hello friends.

It is not 2:30AM, and the hunger pangs have hit! Because, as I have just realized, the only form of dinner I had was an ice cream cone from Island Creamery (yay!) and it was apple pie flavour (double yay!).

But still, hungry.

You know I never understood why people would choose to have their ice cream scoop in a cup instead of a cone. I mean, a cone is like being given extra food! Take it! You know? Cardboard on the other hand...

A line I found randomly on the internet: a woman's biggest fear is abandonment and a man's biggest fear is responsibility.

And I thought wait, that's not true - then decided maybe it was. Maybe the reason why I let things go so easily and quickly is because its a defense mechanism..can't be abandoned by things or people you've already cut yourself off from. And on the part on responsibility..maybe that's true as well. Because there was this one time I had a conversation with Syahrul (who comes from a family where both parents work) and I mentioned that I hardly intend to be a working mother which completely freaked him out. I think his exact words were along the lines of: What, I have to support the family myself??

Well that was then anyway.

I am also still scared of how quickly I let things go.

But also, by how much I want certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment