Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ok so I don't have that much to say already or rather, don't really want to say here. Am presently very frustrated with a few very pertinent things but I think I've vented it enough to long-suffering friends and family, SO NO MORE.

But suffice to say, I am very worried. People! Keep your fingers and toes crossed please.  

In the mean time, why not put my drawings and doodlings up right? (I have an awesome new camera, also.)


Compressed charcoal on newsprint. Not my best drawing in terms of portraiture because it hardly looks like the model but I guess this one shows quite well what my drawing style has developed into. 




A better drawing, in terms of accuracy. Look at all the Grecian muscular proportions Alphonsus! Heh. He wasn't actually nude but man, drawing in spandex bike shorts would have  totally killed it ha. 



In ballpoint, copied from a biology book. 
[ATTN: Jenn - ballpoint works a lot better than ink, if you're still reluctant to move to pencil :)]








I need to do more stuff like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment