Sunday, October 03, 2004

you know, it's hard getting over the complete screwed up-ness of your prelims when everything that everybody's doing revolves around it. just when i thought ' all right. it sucked, but that's ok. i'm just gonna work harder' then i read a blog about someone not entirely happy with their 11-pointer [yes this means you matthew] which makes me feel pretty miserable thinking about my I'm-Not-Going-To-Tell-You L1R5.

grk.

and im currently dissecting my papers, which doesn't make things easier either.

this is a perfect recipe for an unhealthy bout of self-loath, but fortunately i cannot be bothered to go down that tiresome road. i am in angry, frustrated and thoroughly disappointed with myself. in other words, I AM AN ANGSTY ADOLESCENT!

behold world, i shall besiege you with an onslaught of painfully mediocre and painfully gloomy writings! thou ears shall bleed oh oh crimson blood from my eternal whinings and moanings. die, ALL SHALL DIE facing my merciless hormone-charged wrath! be afraid O little creatures, be very afraid. *eville laughter*

yes. something to that extent. wow, i feel much better now after voicing out my Inner Tyrant.

on a more random note, the quality of Garfield has tragically deteriorated. this does not please me at all, i can assure you. somebody is being lazy. the gags are cheesy and corny, and lack the witticisms that made the strip so funny. pfft.

i think i'll make myself a list to cheer me up.

Things i am not happy about:
  • the current state of garfield.
  • the reruns that are constantly played on cable
  • my prelims [of course]
  • the cake thing my mudder tried to feed me just now.
  • i couldn't find The Choirboys on limewire, but i just have and now worry that i am downloading a subtitles-less french movie. *sighs*
  • the whole 'its mainstream therefore i hate it' concept
  • Herr Hitler and the sagEe one.
  • recently reading crappy books.
  • realizing that i wrote 15+1=17 on my emath paper and other such 'miscalculations'
  • Russel Crowe.
  • hip-hop's obsession with bling-bling and degrading women with their affinity for almost-nudity.
  • my hair. [bimbo moment!]
  • really cute shoes out there that are not in my possesion [maan, the moment is lasting longer than expected]
  • jk rowling. she takes EONS and its not that great what she writes anyway. so why do i bother? i do not know; it is the fan-geek in me.
  • cassandra claire. no slashy, no slashy PLEEASE. i cannot bear draco giving a peck on harry's cheek even though it is supposed to be platonic because we know your Inner Slash is giggling with much mirth. i cannot have a draco that exudes gay vibes, it..is against the law of nature! see, if it was harry going all poncy, i couldn't care less.

Things i'm happy about:

  • A Knight's Tale. i dont care if the online reviews generally hated it, i LOVED it pbbt!
  • i found my Dior lipstick thingy and bought ear studs [oh no. what if this bimbo-ness is *gasp* permanent?]
  • the buffy finale is next week! oh oh i hyperventilate
  • DV15 cookie is up!
  • am reading King Lear.
  • at least, despite everything, my chemistry really improved.
  • my new monochrome desktop colour scheme
  • LIMEWIRE *beams*
  • Zits and Get Fuzzy.
  • the death of my corpus luteum gave me cramps but no MORE
  • oh oh oh chaaaarmaine has something for me on monday! =D
  • this is harder than i thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment