Wednesday, August 25, 2004

today, i woke up with heart palpitations.
my first thought was fuck it's morning!
the last thing i remembered was lying in bed waiting for the click of the door closing and therefore, daddy dearest has left the building. i would then be able to stay up as late as possible cramming and finishing the threatening inanimate objects called homework.
  • 1 lit essay
  • 2 chemistry papers [uber tough ones no less]
  • completed art prelims
  • malay paper
  • and um, random e.math

well, that 'as late as possible' turned out to be 5 minutes [or less, i suppose]. all i recall is visualising the format of my last preliminary studies board for art and the next moment

my mum flicked on the lights and yelled at me to get up.
panic panic panic my heart was hammering from the sudden onslaught of even more stress. it was 6 am and i had done NOTHING at all which meant i could NOT go to school because all the lessons that day required the presence of completed homework. oh no oh dear what what shall i do?
i did not go to school.
it's a beautiful thing when you get to pick and choose which lessons you go to and how you spend your day because hey, we know that when you're at school, you just do not have a choice.
the weather was nice and cool. i spent the morning sitting in my room right in front of the fan doing my art at my nice slow diddly pace. sneaked into school at 1400 for art [avoiding teachers] and learned pottery [extreme beginner's stuff but it was new to me so YAY].
muchos cool. AND i managed to skip a e.math test that i had forgotten about! uber coolness. i haven't had such a pleasant day like this in eons,
thank you. i needed it.
............................
i just read this very vehement anti-Lee post from someone i know.
all i have to say is, why?
i'm not falling for propoganda here, i'm not blindly following the government. its just that honestly, i cannot see the cause of this person's wrath.
i think they have done a fairly good job with our country. not great and there is a LOT of room for improvement but so what. it's not alone in that characteristic.
why are you so wrathful O Angry Idealist?
.........................
i've been spending alot of time in the library.
its Izyanti's Quiet Time.
i've been needing a lot of that recently. my nerves are not frazzled, their frayed and the commotion of people just make it worse sometimes. on the other hand, when i'm alone a lot i risk my tendency to be indulgent and sink into DepressionAbyss.
What To Do When Izyanti Turns Metephorically Blue:
note to Patrick Star:
  • do not leave me alone when i'm in a funk. i hate being alone when i'm in that state, i feel abandoned. unless of course, i ask to be alone then that's a different matter =P
note to Everybody:
  • please please do not ask me why i'm crying. i hate that. better still, don't acknowledge the salty tracks! this includes the whispering of why is she crying? what happened? did she break-up with her [non-existent] boyfriend?
  • buy me candy. sure i could do this myself, but hey that's absolutely less fun.
  • do stupid stuff hurhur. i love stupid stuff. besides, i get warped and will then have an even stranger sense of humour ohohohoho.
  • send me home in a taxi with my fuzzy green sweater.
  • uh, don't put me near a mirror? *snerky snerk*
  • kill all annoying people. [hmm. just occured to me that that would include me and most of my buddies. oh well]

What to Do When Izyanti Turns Literally Blue:

  • CALL THE AMBULANCE DAMMIT!
  • if it calls for cpr, make sure its not a fugly guy. or a fugly girl. ooh-er.
  • oh oh and i happen to have a suicide note on me and its uber pathetico, please throw it away. i do not wish to die remembered for painfully angsty writing.
  • and make sure i wasn't murdered.

i digress [a lot].

ah yes, libraries. it's just a simple pleasure that i have not experienced in a long time - being surrounded by books in a quiet place with no leg cramp yet and a bag of candy all to myself.

oh whot peace.

all those books waiting to be read. soon my dearies, soon. i used to go to the library twice a week, 4 books a time but that sadly has stopped. the bookworm in me has been resurrected.

yayness after the O's [my life is now on a pre-O's and post-O's calander] i'm going to hog the library and vcd rental shop. it is pathetic that a thought like this fills me with euphoria but it does anyway. so hah!

advanced invite to chaaarmaine nadala2 gennie and co.

- movie marathon, my place! dumdeedumdum! soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment