Friday, November 28, 2003

a weird dream i had.

i dorn haf nightmares. i have psycho thrillers that prickle the hair of my nape. it always includes this feeling of somebody watching me or someTHING hiding around the corner waiting to grab me and drag me to the underworld of some sorts.
my latest psychotoc one was situated late evening [8-ish] and at other times [11-ish]. i ws lost wandering around some HDB estate...realli shady and the infrastructure looked like something that was creathed when Seuss and Dali collaborated. geez. that was quite enuff to freak me out, thank you very much.
and there were all this cats and construction workers with dead faces...and when i looked back, i saw this hEAD, just the head lying on the void deck and it was staring at me....brr
and i dunnoe, there's ALWAYS this recurring scene in my psycho dreams.. of this twisted MRT line that's designed more like a rollercoster wif skewy tracks that also FREAKS me out...
oh ya.
then, there were flashes during the dream of someone suffocating.
and in another ep of the dream rite, i was bak in my pri skule and somehow i sensed that there was gna be an earthquake so i tried to warn them but obv and expectedly, nobirdee wud listen! and the funny thing was, everbody was jittery and fidgety from the electrical current [????] caused by the impending quake...

::weird::

No comments:

Post a Comment