Thursday, November 27, 2003

does this suck? i can *sob* take the truth

i'm alone
and it feels all right
it feels perfectly fine
being alone

i can hear myself breathe
my heart beat
to the music
that i only can hear

this is my sanctuary
away from reality
harsh. and loud.
it overwhelms

this is my cocoon
where it's easier to breathe
easier to live
and just to be

i'm alone
and it's ok
all is right
in isolation

i may be alone
but here,
with myself
i am complete


[how? ...doink. wait, here's anoder one]

she is nothing
she has nothing
a hollow husk
an empty shell

her soul has died
her spirit's gone
yes, she breathes
but she feels no more

her heary is still
it's beat has ceased
a hollow husk
an empty shell

and that, is what she is


[--wait, lemme hand you the bucket to puke in]

No comments:

Post a Comment