Thursday, June 18, 2009

NEW NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN ME IN AWHILE

Which means you Aini!

I have lost weight.
















No, not really. That is just some epic cheek-sucking-in and effective lighting at work. But! Remember when I said I cut my hair, and I was feeling hella awesome about it. Well I'm still feeling awesome about it and have been upkeeping what was an originally expensive hair cut with $5 trims (YEAH!) and it has been about two months now and I am totally loving it.


Fine and Normal


Pretty Awesome!



Not to get too philosophical over something as trivial as hair, but I do feel it represents who I am very aptly. Although a friend said I am a total alpha female with this hair...and I don't know how I feel about that. Has its pros and cons.

(Oh and when my mum saw it, she said she only liked one side - guess which. HAHA)

(Actually she specifically said the side she didn't like looked like something out of a drug rehab center.)

No comments:

Post a Comment