Sunday, March 01, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have massive gap time between posting up completed work. This was part of a book project for my 2D class at the end of my foundation year. It was crazy stressful, but you know, I do miss working with the print press, and being more crafty. Lament, lament!

Speaking of crazy stressful, that is one thing i REALLY should be right now but I'm not lol. I'm completely in a state of denial and negligence, and I've never cut my deadlines/progress this close before. Its a puzzling lack of urgency.

I hope you will be pleased with the cleaned-up blog layout, I spent the night pushing around html code without even fully understanding it ha, but I think it looks much more orderly now AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: huge space for pictures.

Like this one -

Photobucket

One of the nicer shots I got from the train ride back from malaysia. I took the railway with anisha and tash, and it was a series of almost-misadventures which made for interesting times ha. More on that later, am supposed to be studying astronomy. Among many other things that need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment