Monday, October 20, 2008

You get very strange dreams when you're sick, yeah? I had a Preventive/Recuperative Nap this afternoon to stave off a possibly terrible bout of flu and while one segment was annoyingly full of running (gee thanks brain, I'm trying to rest here?), another part of the dream was very conversational and what makes it oh so strange is that it was oh so lucid.

Conversations with people that I've always wanted to have but never did/could? How nifty that my brain would pick today's extended nap to get all the extended angst off my chest!

Also I've decided not to feel apologetic for being a tad extra-sensitive over what a certain person says to me because well, I think it is totally well-deserved. Hurrah, I feel so much better now that I don't feel bad about feeling bad (wow obvious statement iz!). Eh I think its natural, of course i'm a bit more sensitive when it comes to the person who has all but verbally rejected me. MM-hm, yeah I said it, the R-word. In any case, irritating mixed signals aside, I am going to firmly file away this issue under the Pffbt, Whatever! folder in my head.

Ah and also, I do have awesome pictures to post but haven't scanned them in yet because I want to use the school scanner so that I can scan it in at 9048432894682 dpi! Oh oh I am greedy for pixels.


#EDIT
So annoyed with my Futurism presentation. Don't you hate it when you think you've got it all covered and then the night before you go through it again just to be on the safe side, and then you discover all sort of useful shit you didn't know and you try to cram it in but oh where are the tangible rewards! Well screw that, I'm going to sleep.

I want tangible rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment