Tuesday, December 16, 2008

LOL LOL LOL LOL I stun myself at how potent a blast of jealousy can be. The last time I even felt remotely this was three years ago when I was seventeen. Dude, I am twenty freaking years old and in no place to be harbouring such juvenile sentiments, yeah? Come on, I am smart, hard-working, not-ugly, decently talented, loved, have had some measure of success and need to stop this shit with myself.

Ah fuckity-fuck, Internet networking sites are evil. That is all.

Anyway, vacation's over. Goodbye regular, delicious meals eaten at a leisurely pace with lovely family and funny conversation. Hello pile of crap* that I eat in front of the computer while doing endless, unrewarded work.

  1. Breakfast: McDonald's Egg McMuffin meal with Milo
  2. Doubledecker Chicken chips
  3. Naturally Preserved Guava (right!)
  4. package of dried squid that tastes crummy so I'm not even touching it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment