Thursday, September 15, 2005

Channelnewsasia Forum :: View topic - Arts or Science..Which is better?

Channelnewsasia Forum :: View topic - Arts or Science..Which is better?: "I was an Arts student. I think the main diff is that Science subjects are more towards theory whereas Arts makes you think. (real hard I tell you)."



yes, thinking. absolutely iffy, that!

*much amused*

i've been poking around the CNA online forum pages, and it really is quite fun. and i realize how geeky just saying that makes me - OH WELL. it's brilliant really, you read posts by incredibly astute people, then completely moronic people that you just want to slap and cannot believe they exist, and then you encounter bits of endearing true Singaporean-ness:

on the costs of studying overseas
"If you want cheap go study in Indonesia. Woaaaa lau lan ey, everyone so giam siap one."

i actually burst out laughing when i saw that.

Poking through forums like this is like blog-hopping, but in a better condensed form and it makes me happy because i get in a debate-y mode and actually CAN put forth my opinion because that's what i'm supposed to do!

*glee*

No comments:

Post a Comment