Friday, March 25, 2005

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

i wrote a lengthy, actually intelligent reply to siew ching's blog entry about vietnamese brides and my mum did something and IT IS GONE! one day, when i am more calm and my neurones are not so annoyed, i will recall what i wrote, probably realize "whaaat, this is IT? the supposedly intelligent discourse - how embarassing", but for now, i shall mourn its sudden demise!

and so, i am going to rant angrily about something else that pisses me off:

SIMPLE PLAN.

stupid pop-punk angsty fluff! listen, there are bigger things in life than yor personal heartaches - the world is not going to stop its orbit because your girlfriend hates you or what shit. something i hate even more! the bloody idiots who go oh look at me, i'm so punk because i listen to simple plan and (wtf!) PUG JELLY. what is wrong with these people!! they're hiding under their ability to actually play instruments and write pathetically mediocre songs but they are actually boybands dammit HOW BLIND CAN YOU BE.

there. that slightly eases my pissed-offiness about my entry that went away!

maybe pop-punk bands have a purpose after all. as my punching bag! I don't understand how i can get so riled up about their existence but maaan, it just makes me grit my teeth augh. and pug jelly is crap. monkey shit! i'm sorry but their a pathetic excuse of a local band because a)it's pop fluff once again and b)THEIR A LOCAL BAND BANKING ON THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T LOOK LOCAL. how asinine can things get, honestly.

idiots.

so here is a list, a continuance (is there such a word?) of my indulgence of HOW PISSED I AM.

things that cause much annoyance to me

- last minute changes
- waiting for people
- last minute changes that force me to wait for people
- trashy music that blares on and on and on
- the people who for some reason, adore said trashy music.
- girls who dress in pink from top to bottom. honestly!
- reading a book, realizing it is absolute crap but forcing myself to continue anyway because i have to, and then returning it to the library late and having to pay insaaaaane fees because of a book that i DID NOT LIKE. i am stupid.

after this i am going to download pop-punk trash about the profound such as how the life of a teenager is difficult and i can't get a date for the prom, find myself a corner and give myself papercuts that spell out M-Y-L-Y-F-E-S-U-X.

No comments:

Post a Comment