skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
That's right, kid.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
And also!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
photography
(13)
holga/film
(8)
illustration
(8)
art school anecdotes
(6)
Good Days
(5)
music
(4)
personal work
(4)
school work
(4)
travel
(4)
collage
(3)
design
(3)
drawings
(3)
proper fine art
(2)
typography
(2)
printmaking
(1)
technology + gizmos
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(28)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(59)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
▼
September
(9)
Oh and I saw this piece of spray paint vandalism* ...
Some times I think I am too soft. That I feel too ...
1.Jump in for pictures from an awesome fake action...
Maybe! I should have tried harder you know, really...
Sometimes I feel embarrassed that the bulk of my l...
Would you have guessed that this was Boon Lay, Sin...
Here's some of the cool stuff I've been doing in m...
Nutella is a good comfort on nights unwillingly pl...
And also!
►
August
(4)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
2007
(23)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(10)
►
2006
(44)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2005
(70)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
►
2004
(188)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(31)
►
2003
(84)
►
December
(74)
►
November
(10)
Where I Hang Out on the Internet
notes by naive
ร้านนภัสสร ดอนหอยหลอด รสเด็ดกินไปชมวิวไปสุดฟิน
passive-aggressive (and just plain aggressive) notes
Coming soon, from Pixar…
Face Hunter
Style Bubble
mimi smartypants
Elyse Sewell (ANTM alumni and *very* funny)
The Sartorialist
HEL LOOKS
naif (alfian saat)
Overheard in New York
Design*Sponge
Birthday List!
OMG complete Buffy dvd set!
Zara vouchers
Page One vouchers
Vitamin D, drawing collection book
subscription to Surface
subscription to IDN
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
an SLR would be nice, am not too fussy. would be cool if it was silver!
Intuous 3 6x8
No comments:
Post a Comment